Monday, December 1, 2014

https://soundcloud.com/dreemy/saturday-12-56-pm

she knows not what she asks of me 
when I get down on bended knee 
to please the thing I cannot change 
ive pleaded god to rearrange 
the want for all that I despise 
petty relief to counter lies 
and here’s my head to know what’s right 
and here’s my heart all full of spite 
how can I save this life? (repeat 4) 
she’s peering now with wanton eyes 
a crowded room full of her spies 
from the bar she draws a wave 
casts me to bed where I’ll behave
to linger without action makes
for slow disguise to disguise to mask mistakes 
I’d stop to cry if I were wise 
if this was me you’d recognize 
how can I save this life? (x4) 
 believers have forgotten me 
patron saint of apathy
the demon that I’ve come to host 
is my best friend, my holy ghost 
how I could have come to be 
so absent when I meant to be free 
If I could sleep I’d dream of her
all black and white is what we were 

how can I save this life (x4) 



No comments:

Post a Comment