Monday, December 1, 2014

https://soundcloud.com/dreemy/please-stay-here

I can only feel it like a chemical imbalance in my head, in my head 
I can only touch it if it’s sad or if it’s lustrous dragging me to sleep with eyes like lead 
and when I dream I think that I’m with you, and when I sleep I am love’s lucky fool 
and here I am repeating what I’ve said before 
he is just a ghost and nothing more
I have no excuses but my lack of talent tries me to obey, what you say 
and if I flinch surrounding you it’s not because I want to go away, I’d rather stay
when I dream id rather be awake 
to hear the awful noises morning’s make 
and if I am repeating what I’ve done before 
I hope this time it stick before you’re out the door 

if I close my eyes too much it’s just the weight that tethers me to fear yes to fear 

I’ve been lonely way too much to hope that you might be staying here, please stay here  

No comments:

Post a Comment