Monday, December 1, 2014

https://soundcloud.com/dreemy

  pretty woman walking down the street
pretty woman the kind I'd like to meet 

oh pretty woman, pretty woman 

you were born when I learned to drive 
now you're naked and I've taught you to writhe 

pretty woman, no you're just a girl 
little baby, I like your short skirt 

pretty woman 
oh pretty woman  oh pretty thing 

your legs are lightning splitting side the tide
please don't spite me, I just wanna get you high, pretty woman 
pretty woman 
   
I don't believe you, you aren't the truth 
nothing could look as good as you

do you like it, when I say 17? 
your bed's like fire so i couldn't help but sleep

pick me up, outside my parent's house 
don't come inside, my street is quiet now 

you'll touch my knee because we're nowhere here 
I'll close my eyes just to make it clear 

there's no one home because the light is gone 
Im empty here, a place to be unknown 

I'm wide awake, you'll have to sleep alone 
such hollow faith (but) I'm too young to grow 

pretty woman, breathless and drowned
for a moment, but now more lost than found (stay on f) 

pretty woman, let me comb your hair 
stand before me, in nothin but your underwear 

take a picture, one where you touch yourself 
I'll know you're mine not for anyone else 

oh pretty woman, pretty woman, pretty girl 
pretty woman, pretty woman 



you look lovely as can be
Are you lonely just like me


No comments:

Post a Comment