Monday, May 9, 2011

They say it's not rocket science

I'm sorry I'm so needy
I'm sorry I can be a cunt 
I'm sorry I shoot you down so frequently 
I'm sorry I'm not a better friend 
I'm sorry I get uncomfortable meeting new people 
I'm sorry I'd rather clean my room than spend time with you
I'm sorry I get so emotional
I'm sorry I seem so apathetic 
I'm sorry I cried 
I'm sorry I can't make a decision and stick with it
I'm sorry I can't stop
I'm sorry I love you so much 
I'm sorry I can't seem to do anything remotely right 
I'm sorry I have so many minuscule problems 
I'm sorry I'm inconsistent 
I'm sorry I'm a liar 
I'm sorry I sometimes say I love you when I don't, though I generally do
I'm sorry I'm inconsiderate
I'm sorry I don't like your music
I'm sorry you don't love me back
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry

I have no virtuous qualities. I adhere to no concrete illustration of some meaningful life, I am a subversive to myself. 
I'm sorry that I hate you but I think I hate me more.      



No comments:

Post a Comment