Monday, May 16, 2011

I know you don't believe me

but I meant it.
I wish you could comprehend the full magnitude of my affection for you.
I take this shit seriously. Between you and me, the words are made up of more than syllables. I wish you knew that I don't say these things to anyone else. No one. I didn't invite him not because I was tired, but because I like you and me more than any other duo imaginable. I wish you knew how special you are. On a selfish level I would prefer you be permanently attached to my hip. I don't really know. I should probably go to sleep. I haven't been all that well recently. Sorry you've had to put up with me.
You know what? I don't lie as frequently anymore. Does mendacity become less easy as you grow to love a person? I don't know.
I don't know.
I have no idea.

but the things I do know I know all too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment